Sunday, December 6, 2009

Handin' Out An Award



I got an award!! It's my first! Thanks Heidi!

I sincerely pass the award on to:

1,2,3 blog for being honest and open to advice!

Our.Ritzy.Life
for her wonderful photography!

Guitars and Pralines for her decorating and cheering on Bama!

Gracie and Gabby for her words of wisdom and support when I was having a really tough time...Thank you!

It's a Crazy, Beautiful Life
for her sweet comments and for being a Bama Fan...Roll Tide!!!

Beth's Blog for her friendly football bantering and taking a loss like a man :-)

A Story Unfolding.... for her sweet comments and for being an inspiring mother of 3!!!

10 comments:

  1. Awwww !!! Thank you!!!
    That is very sweet of you -- I appreciate you thinking of me! :)

    I hope you enjoyed the big win this past Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your such a sweety! :) You deserve your award!! And thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...thanks!! I appreciate your comments too! And ROLL TIDE, of course! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's right...ROLL TIDE, BABY!!!
    Thanks for the awesome award. You made my entire afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy at Our Ritzy Life rocks - Love her to death!
    And Gracie & Gabby's mommy definitely deserves this award too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Amy, I mentioned you on my blog.

    Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award!! And to those you passed it along to!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey there ... just checking in on you! Hope you're well and lovin' up this holiday month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you ever want to go backstage at SeaWorld, let me know. I can talk to Leslie. Sometimes it doesn't work out... I can tell you more about it later. If I get you backstage and I'm with you, you might have to ride the roller coaster with me. ;) Hey~ at least it's not a carnival ride.

    BTW, this was not your first blog award. It was your 2nd. I gave you one on Dec. 2, 2008. I guess you didn't care. Booo Hoooo. Cry, Cry. Just Kidding.

    http://peeptoepumpsandpearls.blogspot.com/2008/12/im-so-excited-i-received-your-blog-is.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. So what? You get an award and then just up and leave me hanging? ;) I miss you and your funny little life tales, and seeing pictures of those beautiful boys!!! Are they enjoying their first Christmas season!?

    ReplyDelete