Friday, December 4, 2009

Follow Up To The Iron Bowl

I thought I would post a few pictures of the boys. We took them to a no smoking allowed bar/restaurant, yes we had babies...in a bar :-), to watch the Alabama/Auburn game. They lasted till half time then we packed it up and headed home.

I think I need to teach my husband some photography tricks...most pictures of me with the boys have them looking away from the camera or making funny faces. Where the pictures that I have taken (pats self on the back) usually have them laughing and smiling. But I will say this...I have had way more practice and I am thankful that he takes pictures.





9 comments:

  1. Ha Ha... you have a baby in a bar? Love that movie!

    Dang, the boys are getting so big! They're so cute. Does Parker look like Nicholas? What did you look like as a baby? I still can't figure out who he looks like.

    You should post your baby picture and Joe's baby picture so we can compare. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ......liked that.
    Do you think he is looking away on purpose?

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - I am so there w/ you on the pics .. I have all these pics that I have taken of J with the boys looking all cute and the ones with my I am all weird and they're not looking. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it - bar pics!! Already!! :) You gotta get out sometimes and if the kiddos have to come too --- all the merrier! ((We did that too when the boys were itty bitty -- so far, no permanent damage -- guess we'll see when they turn 18!))

    Enjoy your ball game tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at them in all their Bama finery! How cute is that? How can you stand it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Train them to go anywhere I say! I'd like to see your baby pics too to see who they look like.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so cute even if you don't love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aiyaya! The Tide rolled all over my Gators! I am so sad, but I know it is a happy day for you!

    Congrats! :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Roll Tide! What a season Alabama has had!
    Your boys look adorable in their Alabama gear.

    ReplyDelete