Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Update

The Dr. called today and said that 9 eggs had been retrieved...8 of them were mature and 6 of them fertilized. She says that is good.....I hope so! I just need 2 to make it to Saturday!! I am a bundled of confusion and nerves...not to mention I am bloated like I am carrying triplets and the glucofage and slew of other meds are doing a number on my intestines...good times! One highlight...the Progesterone in Oil shots, which are administered in the ass with a large needle, do not hurt!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I haven't been around to cheer you on (my internet has been (and still is) spotty at best) but congratulations on your retrieval and fert report! I hope everything goes fabulously from here on out - my fingers are crossed SO tightly.

    Oh, and as for the bloat. I'm not sure it goes away...like ever.

    Keep us posted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay... so far good news! I'm praying for you.

    ReplyDelete