Tuesday, January 19, 2010

BodyBugg

Well, I changed my URL address cause I was having trouble changing my layout and now I just have a boring layout!! I tried a few and things were all over the place....I miss my bird in a tree! I will work on it this weekend or breakdown and pay someone to design it.

So, I had mentioned that I was going to the gym and I have actually stuck to it. I have gone every other day since the 1st and have now added a fancy little gadget to my weight loss plan...The BodyBugg.

It's an arm band that you wear all day except in the shower and bed....it tracks your calories burned with a 90% accuracy. There is a website where you log in the food you have eaten and it calculates your calorie deficit. When you set up your account you set a goal and it tells you what you need to consume and burn daily to achieve set goal by a certain time....pretty cool.

Today was my first day using it. My burned calorie goal is 2750 and my consumed calories is 1750....I ended the day with goal's met plus 50 extra calories to spare!! Now this shit better work cause it was not easy counting calories!!! I wanted a freakin cheeseburger sooo badly!!! But I have a goal and damn it I am going to look good again! I miss the old Amy.

3 comments:

  1. We went to the gym last night and I was working out on the Elliptical when two super skinny girls came over and took the machines on each side of me (leaving me in the middle). I could only imagine what the people behind us were thinking. It's like that Sesame Street song, "One of the things aren't like the other. One of things doesn't belong." I finally get on that stupid machine in front of strangers but then to have two size 0 butts next to mine...well, it's like magnifying my ass. Alright, good times....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Amy!!! Keep it up! Good luck with the Blog - can you call Blogger and have someone help walk you thru it??

    ReplyDelete