Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Irresistible

After the boys were born the Dr. advised against sex for 6 weeks....while I had no problem with this because it was the last thing on my mind, my husband squirmed a bit. After 6 weeks passed he became very handsy...and today I figured out why he couldn't wait any longer!

I am irresistible. Can you blame the guy? I mean, this is what he came home to today: pj pants still on, t shirt with no bra and large sagging boobs hanging to my sides, a large dark spot on my shoulder (baby spit), 1 broken nail on each hand, hair that dried in a scrunci while I slept last night and teeth that were not brushed until 11 pm tonight! He's a lucky man.

9 comments:

  1. You are too funny!

    Men are attracted to us even when we look horrible, I've found. Sometimes I seriously think my husband is MAD or blind, but then I realise they have loads of testosterone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. My one friend told her husband "the doctor said no sex for another 3 months" just because she didn't feel like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The thing is, I bet he DID find you irresistible! Men... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) LOL ... I made sure my hubby didn't come with me to the 6 wk appts and told him that 'the doc said no sex for another 6 weeks'. He bought it for a while and then I gave in.

    Some days getting out of bed and having happy babes is a bigger accomplishment than getting dressed! Although, now when he gets home after one of those days, you get an automatic pass to your room, bathroom, bed, shower, ect for a whole hour!! Let him take over for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! God bless our hubbys for still finding us irresistible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sadly my husband was very, very neglected after our twins were born. And he still is sometimes! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL...I see we have all been in the same boat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's hilarious! Girl, you and I are one of a kind. I did housework all day Saturday. I looked nasty and smelled like bleach/funk. When my hubby came home he looked at me and said,"Bom Chica Bom Bom." I was like, "You can't be serious?"

    My hubs works in medicine so I won't be able to pull the 6 more weeks excuse when I have a baby. I think he'll have it down to the minute. AND will be reminding me daily, LOL! Thank goodness he's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! What's wrong with all of that? I thought that was the sexy mom effect! ;) You mean it's not normal?

    ReplyDelete